My Nighttime Skin Care Routine.
- Step 1: Makeup Removal. First I take off ALL my eye makeup please keep in mind your eye area is the most sensitive. Be gentle! use this: Mario Badescu Carnation Eye Make-Up Remover Oil
- Step 2: Cleanse! I sometimes will do a double wash if I wore a lot of make up that day for camera or an event. This ensures I get ALL my make up off. This is what I use to cleanse:
- Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
- Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense, or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
- Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
- Step 3: TONE! The unsung hero of the skin care regimen, toner is essential for balancing skin pH and prepping skin for all of the ingredients and formulas that follow. This will show you how much excess is on your face (even after a double wash!) My favorite one is the
- Step 4: Serum.
- Step 5: Eye cream. I will give you a couple options here but #1 fav is yes a little pricy but DEF worth it. COSMEDIX OPTI CRYSTAL Dark circles, fine lines and crow’s feet have finally met their match – Opti Crystal. Soothing coconut and liquid crystal technology provides needed hydration to tired-looking eyes, while copper complex helps improve the look of lines, wrinkles and sagging around the eye area. Another great option is Innisfree youth-enriched eye cream with Orchid
Step 6: OILS. I should tell you that you can use oils for everything: cleansing, makeup remover, moisturizer, you name it. I was once afraid to try them. If the thought of putting oils on your face brings really bad breakouts to mind, think again. Ancient Egyptians kept their skin vibrant and flawless with Moringa Oil. And this (very) old-school beauty secret is making a pretty big comeback right now. In fact, according to top dermatologists, facial oils may be that missing step in your beauty routine.
- Step 7: Night Cream in LOVE with my night cream! it Reduce the appearance of wrinkles With skin-revitalizing polypeptides and the power of retinol, the Renewing Night Cream can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reveal healthier-looking skin. click here
When its all said and done I look like I just rolled my face in oil… LOL! I truly lather my face. You should go to bed GLOWING LITERALLY!! :)
WEEKLY add-ons in rotation:
Gua Sha Massage Technique 3-4x per week
This face, neck, & chest roller is a cleansing stone used in Chinese medicine for centuries to aid the body’s filtration organs and lymph system to expel toxins.
Exfoliate - Switch up cleansers to an exfoliateThe removal of dead skin cells at the surface level is vital to improving overall texture and tone, but harsh scrubs and granular exfoliants often cause more damage than they do good. It’s important to use gentle powders and polishes. And use them sparingly — physical exfoliants should never be used more than twice a week. This is my go to exfoliant!
Something to keep in mind... ALL of our skin is different. I mix up my products A LOT. I keep in this flow but cycle products in and out to keep my skin guessing. i'll always be showing you the stuff i'm using.
Would love to hear your tips + tricks.