My Nighttime Skin Care Routine.
May 30 2020·
May 30 2020·
Step 1: Makeup Removal.
First I take off ALL my eye makeup please keep in mind your eye area is the most sensitive. Be gentle! I use this: Mario Badescu Carnation Eye Make-Up Remover Oil
Step 2: Cleanse!
I sometimes will do a double wash if I wore a lot of make up that day for being on camera or at an event. This ensures I get ALL my make up off. This is what I use to cleanse:
Silky Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever resets skin to its natural state of luminous, sparkling wonder! Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever is an all-in-one cleanser, exfoliator, and moisturizer that can be used to grace the face, tempt the nose, and make skin sing from head to toes!
Directions: Cleansing with Best Skin Ever
- Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
- Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense, or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
- Gently massage the face, neck, and back of the neck with the moistened cloth.
- Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
If this process is not something you're into I recommend this!
Step 3: TONE!
The unsung hero of the skincare regimen, toner is essential for balancing skin pH and prepping skin for all of the ingredients and formulas that follow. This will show you how much excess residue is on your face (even after a double wash!) My favorite one is the Thayers Facial Toner Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera and Rose Petal
I use the Dr. Dennis Gross C+ Collagen Brighten + Firm Vitamin C Serum, 1 Ounce and Zo-Skin Health Growth Factor Serum
- Step 5: Eye cream.
- Step 6: OILS.
Here are my favorites: jojoba, avocado, coconut, grape seed, and Herbivore Botanicals Orchid Facial Oil
- Step 7: Night Cream
When its all said and done I look like I just rolled my face in oil… LOL! I truly lather my face. You should go to bed GLOWING LITERALLY!! :)
WEEKLY add-ons in rotation:
- Gua Sha Massage Technique 3-4x per week
This face, neck, & chest roller is a cleansing stone used in Chinese medicine for centuries to aid the body’s filtration organs and lymph system to expel toxins.
- Exfoliate - Switch up cleansers to an exfoliate and aid in the removal of dead skin cells at the surface level. While it is vital to improving overall texture and tone, harsh scrubs and granular exfoliants often cause more damage than they do good. It’s important to use gentle powders and polishes. And use them sparingly — physical exfoliants should never be used more than twice a week. This is my go-to exfoliant!
Something to keep in mind... ALL of our skin is different. I mix up my products A LOT. I keep in this flow but cycle products in and out to keep my skin guessing. I'll always be showing you the stuff I'm using.
I would love to hear your tips + tricks.