Have you TRULY COMMITTED?
I remember not long ago I would look at this cycle chart (DAILY!) .... my eyes were locked at 1 star ⭐️ knowing that getting there would be life changing.... then I got there... why not 2 star ⭐️ ⭐️?
It's doing the same things it took me to get to 10 cycles just repeated! And identifying a couple people that wanted to build... helping them get to Manager (or 5 cycles) ......
People ask me all the time what they can do to grow their business faster. Here's the answer: The #1 thing you can do to attract people to your business is to truly COMMIT!
There is a BIG difference between INTEREST and COMMITMENT. Interest gets you going, commitment is what keeps you going, when times get tough.
Here is my top ten list of non-negotiable's, if you want to make it to the TOP, in the network marketing industry. (These same principles apply in any business)
1. Commit to doing the work. This business is built on doing a few simple things, daily, over a long enough period of time. It's not "NetLuck" marketing, it's not "NetDabble" marketing, It's not "NetGamble" marketing. It's not "NetOneWeek" marketing. It's called NetWORK marketing. Don't be upset from the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.
2. Commit to learning the skills. Contacting, inviting, following up, presenting are all skills that can be learned and improved on. Like any skill, the only way to get better is to do it over and over again. I love what Jordan Adler says, "I can't teach you how to do it. You just have to go do it, over and over, until you get it."
3. Commit to being here a year from now. By simply being here, one year from now, you will separate yourself from the competition. Most people find and excuse why it won't work, before they ever get started.
4. Commit to hitting your next rank. The #1 thing you can do to grow your business is to hit your next rank! The speed of the leader sets the pace or the pack. (People do what they see, not what they are told.)
5. Commit to personal development. By becoming more we attract better quality people to our business. People tend to recruit at - or below their current level of leadership. Remember those famous words from Mr. Jim Rohn, "Success is not a "doing" process, it's a "becoming" process."
6. Commit to helping others win. Now, more than ever before, people are searching for solutions. We all know someone, who will go to bed tonight, saying a prayer, asking for financial solutions. AND WE HAVE THEM! Don't be selfish by keeping this opportunity from them.
"Help enough people get what they want, and you can have everything you want in life." -Zig Ziegler
7. Commit to doing something, daily, to propel your business forward. As John Maxwell says, "you'll never change your life until you change something you do daily." This business is about doing a few simple things, daily, over a long enough period of time.
8. Commit to Success. Seriously, burn the bridges of retreat. Something magical happens when you go all in. I've never met anyone that dabbled there way to greatness in anything.
9. Commit to pushing past your fear. We all have those moments of fear and doubt. The key is not to dwell there. Fear is an interesting emotion. It can either paralyze you, or motivate you to take action. It's up to use to control our fear - or take control of it. For those of you struggling with fear of success, fear or failure, fear of what people think, etc. I would implore you to ask yourself, "what if I don't take advantage of this opportunity?"
"What happens if I don't do something today to move my business forward?" What are you more afraid of?
Staying exactly where you are right now?
Or being uncomfortable for a short while, reaching your FULL potential and living your dreams.
Just remember: Fear and Faith can not do-exist! Sometimes you have to Faith it until you make it. 😉
10. Commit to the journey. A wise mentor once said, "marry the process and divorce the results." This business is not about the money. It's about who you become in the process, and who you help along the way.
The money is a bi-product of those things.
Remember: Success in anything worthwhile takes time. Stay the course. The only way you can fail is if you quit. Winners never quit and quitters never win!
The question I will leave you to ponder:
Have you REALLY committed to your business?
To your family?
To your team?
Only you can answer that question... 😉.
or more information on how you can unlock your journey to earning residual income click here!