Network Marketing 9 Critical Skills with Emily Vavra and David T.S. Wood (Part 1)
People don’t want to enter into a conversation if they think you’re only interested in getting them to buy something. Many new network marketers quickly burn themselves out because they focus on selling the products, meeting their financial goals, and rattling off data and statistics to an already apprehensive audience. In this video conversation, myself and my incredible host, David T. S. Wood, discuss fundamental skills you can start practicing immediately to revive or jumpstart your business! Plus, I share an excellent business starting exercise you can do from anywhere!
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- Helping people grow and succeed in life and business
- Finding new people to add to your list of contacts
- Discovering how to invite people, so they want to say, “Yes!”
- Presenting information about your business in an exciting and successful way
- Learning when and how many times to follow-up
- Knowing when to act to close a sale